Discover some of the most popular Colibo add-ons
This session will take you through the fundamentals of departments and groups within Colibo. We’ll teach you how to use these both as a means of enhancing security, but also for making sure your organization is on target with its communication. You’ll also learn how to customize and design bespoke pages within departments and groups.
Through this training you will learn:
- The difference between groups and departments.
- How to set up groups and departments.
- How to work with open, closed, and hidden groups.
- How to create custom pages with dedicated widgets for meeting groups or department needs.
- How to work with permission groups.
- To set up mandatory groups.
The groups and departments session will consist of:
- Pre-meeting — Establish organizational needs and coordination of stakeholders.
- Introduction + interactive work — Gain familiarity with groups and departments and practice hands-on skills within Colibo.
- Homework — Build your own pages, targeted groups and departments.
- Follow-up — Recap everything studied and present your created pages. Comprehensive feedback, discussion, and suggestions for improving the final pages.
Who is this training for?
- System administrators
- Project groups
- IT staff
- In-depth statistical data on your users’ interactions with Colibo.