Discover some of the most popular Colibo add-ons
A structured information architecture is crucial for quick and easy adoption of your intranet by new users. It also future-proofs your organization against chaotic information storage and makes sure that your content is always ordered logically, allowing everyone to take full advantage of your Colibo intranet.
This training is how we guide you to that future.
Through our Information Architecture workshop with one of our Customer Success Consultants and our UX expert, we will give you a wide set of tools and advice on how to build a lasting and user-friendly Intranet solution for your business. We will tailor all training to your specific organizational needs to give your intranet strategy the best possible support.
You will learn:
- Best practices within information architecture for Colibo.
- Introduction and walkthrough of the Colibo Document Management System for static content.
- Introduction and walkthrough of the Group and Feed modules for dynamic content.
- Inspiration on how to set up tagging of content, permissions, relevance and design elements.
- Guidance on content availability through Colibo pages, files, references and links.
- Sharepoint or Google Drive option.
The Information Architecture workshop consists of:
- Pre-meeting—Establish organizational needs and coordination of stakeholders.
- Workshop 1 – In-depth introduction to information architecture possibilities within Colibo. Handover of customer’s needs and content categories. Colibo will create a suggested information architecture, customized for your needs.
- Workshop 2 – Recap of workshop and presentation of suggested structure. Guidance on how to move forward.
Who is it for?
- System administrators
- Key content stakeholders (e.g. IT or HR department)
- Design or marketing specialists
- In-depth statistical data on your users’ interactions with Colibo.