Discover some of the most popular Colibo add-ons
The standardized Colibo interface is attractive and built for effortless user experience—but it doesn’t showcase your organization’s identity or brand.
A Design Configuration session run by a Colibo consultant and UX expert will provide you with a wide range of tools and actionable advice for building your organization’s brand and visual design right into Colibo.
In this training you will learn:
- About all design configuration options in Colibo.
- Which widgets can be configured within your design.
- How to work with icons and reactions within Colibo.
- Color configuration.
- Logo configuration.
- How to use background images and illustrations (with close guidance and examples).
PLUS a full design review by Colibo’s UX expert.
The Design Configuration session consists of:
- Pre-meeting — Establish organizational needs and coordination of stakeholders.
- Session 1 — Introduction to Colibo design possibilities and hands-on training.
- Homework — Create your new Colibo design.
- Session 2 — Present your design and receive a comprehensive review from our UX expert. Receive actionable feedback and design suggestions for your final design.
Who is it for?
- System administrators
- Marketing & design employees
- Key project stakeholders
- In-depth statistical data on your users’ interactions with Colibo.